Space Explorer! Space Explorer!

Best Point'n'Click ever.
I'd play this over Monkey Island 5.

Matriac responds:

Hehe, thank you! :)

I'm a big fan of point and click games myself, and I would definitely play MI5.
I'm not a very good programmer, so this is something simple I made in my first semester of Game Design studies. The writing is cliche and everything, but the task was to make a simple prototype that you could sell to someone on the potential of what it can become. (Having a presentation for a mock-sale of this on Tuesday actually.)
Again, thank you for your feedback. :)

Run! Run! Alien invasion! Run! Run! Alien invasion!

Addicting Good and a bit funny

The title says it all.
A thing i really like of this game is the progress bar on the bottom left, making you know that there is a goal and that this game is not a survival endless game like Canabalt or R.U.A.

I laughed at the Ronald McDonald cameo.

The only bad thing is that there are only 4 powerups, i expected something more like a "smash all the ufo on the screen", those "revenge" things are really satisfying.

Mass Attack Mass Attack

Still Loving

I always vote this game 5/5 when i can.
Added to favorites one or two months ago, i still love this game.

Elephant Rave Elephant Rave

Come on, let's rock

One of your best games, jmtb02!
The Song Rocks too!

emo story emo story

SOOOOO Buggy D:

The graphics look so simple and i like it but the gameplay is SOOO buggy.
I think the Gameplay is the most important thing in a videogame, the music are nice, the graphics too, but a good graphics/music don't make a good game, remember this.

umbross umbross

MegaMania forevah

It's not a normal SuperMario Style Platform, the wall climbing, the double jump and the traps remind Megaman X but this is mixed with a calm atmosphere and a great music, absoluty 10/10 :D